-->
Jelly Pages
Blogger Layouts
skip to main | skip to sidebar

^ _ ^ THIS IS MY LIFE ^ _ ^

MINE NOT YOURS!! GO AWAY DEAR!!

love her eyes!!

love her eyes!!

Monday, February 7, 2011

~ with0ut a w0rds ~

I sh0uld'n0t have cl0ne that a
I sh0uld have just ign0red it
Like s0mething I c0uldn't see
I sh0uldn't havel0oked at y0u at all
I sh0uld have ran away
I sh0uld have acted like
I didn't hear it, like s0mething
I c0uldn't hear, like s0mething
I can't hear, I sh0uldn't have
listened t0 l0ve at all, with0ut a w0rds
y0u let me kn0w l0ve, with0ut a w0rds
y0u gave me l0ve, y0u made me even 
h0ld 0f y0ur breath, but y0u ran away
with0ut a w0rds l0ve l0sses me away
what sh0uld I say next
my cl0sed lips were surprised
c0ming with0ut any w0rds
why d0es it hurt s0 much
why d0es it hurt c0ntinu0usly
except f0r the fact that
I can't see y0u anym0re
and that y0u are n0t here anym0re
0therwise it is the same as bef0re
with0ut a w0rds tears fall
with0ut  a w0rds my heart breaks d0wn
with0ut a w0rds I wait f0r y0u
with0ut a w0rds I hurd bc0z 0f l0ve
I d0ne but, I bec0me a f0ol
I cry l0oking at the sky
with0ut a w0rds f0rewell finds me
with0ut a w0rds the end cames t0 me
think my heart was surprised
t0 send y0u away eith0ut any preparati0n
it came with0ut a w0rd
with0ut a w0rd l0ve cames
with0ut a w0rd l0ve leaves 
like a fever I had
maybe all I need t0 d0 is t0 hurt f0r a while
bc0z in the end
0nly scars are left   
 
Posted by dark blue tennesse at 8:09 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

the MOST cutes cousin!!

the MOST cutes cousin!!

About Me

My photo
dark blue tennesse
penang
Hey,My name is Fatimah bt Mohd Fozi. I'm turning 16th on 17.07.12. I'm short andd sometimes I annoying. hahaha. I love doing stupid things bydaway. hehehe. People who knows me better they know my real character is. *NGEE* I'm friendly with some people andd not friendly to the people that are pretended to be nice. My hobby is sleeping,singing, SHOPPING and more more more. hehehe. I am a CRAZY BOYS! haha I like to know new people andd please DON"T BE SHOCK WHEN YOU SEE ME :) I know I'm short between looks are not important. hehe. I love love love to LAUGH! hahahahahahahaha i'm annoying right? right? Andd I'm the youngest sister in my siblings. I have four brothers. SOoo, Thank you for reading :P
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.